Constant CHANGE: sisko by mieke


Today I welcome Mieke from sisko by mieke. Mieke is super cool and incredibly talented. I can't remember how I came across Mieke's blog. I remember that I popped over to have a quick look, but could not stop scrolling through her posts, looking at the amazing things she makes. While I don't understand what Mieke writes (unless she writes a little in English) it does not stop me from admiring her creations and appreciating her talent.

A couple of Mieke's recent projects that I absolutely love is this gorgeous outfit she made for her daughter and this top she made for herself. Mieke generously offers a free Janneke dress pattern in sizes 3 - 24 months. The pattern is in Dutch, but instructions are easy to follow.

I am very pleased Mieke agreed to participate in the series. Please visit Mieke's blog to see and read about her project!


Please visit Renee to see what her guest has made.


No comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.