Take One Dress: Do Guincho to While she was sleeping

I am super excited to be guest posting at As It Seams today.

When Victoria first mentioned her idea of the Take One Dress series I thought it was brilliant! Seriously, how often do we see something that gets our creative juices flowing? So the idea of inviting a few ladies to get creative as well as provide a source of inspiration for each other - who would say no to that? Not me.

Here is a little dress I made for Little Monkey for the series. Please head over to Victoria's blog to see more photos and read the story behind this dress.



9 comments

  1. Squeee I love that dress! Such a lovely vintage feel but so cute for a little girl. You did an excellent job and as usual very good with your interpretations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow and blue combination is perfect Jenya - I LOVE it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely lovely Jenya - off to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so pretty. Love it. The colour combo is great!
    Looks perfect to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies :) I really appreciate your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow and blue are beautiful - she looks really happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little dress!! I wish I knew how to sew so that I can make cute outfits for my little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.