Kids Clothes Week - Project Two

Do you ever feel that certain fabrics have to become certain things? This is how I felt when I bought this beautiful Clydela fabric from The House of Cloth in Bendigo. This fabric is so soft and cuddly. It is perfect for making clothes for little people. The print is so gentle and girly. I could not resist it.


I had the perfect pattern lined up for this fabric. Baby Princess dress designed by Puperita caught my attention as it has such a whimsical and yet classic feel; it is stylish and yet so beautifully childish. I love the small details on the bodice and the sleeves that make this dress so unique and adorable.

So, While she was sleeping, I made a Baby Princess dress for my Little Monkey. How do I know she loved it? She didn't want to take it off after the photo-shoot :) So I let her enjoy it for a few more hours.

I have no idea how people manage to get their little models to stay still and even pose for photos... Our photo-shoots resemble photo-hunts. Buy hey, we have a lot of fun! We just have to take a looooooooooot of photos hoping that at least a few will be good enough to share. So here are a few workable ones :) Enjoy :)



 







Pin It

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.