Oh, hi there!

Oh, hi there. Nice to meet you. I am Jenya, and I am a sewaholic. Whenever I get a spare minute, I sew. Please tell me, how can I not get carried away when I have a beautiful and grateful little customer? My Little Monkey and I have a lot of fun and get into a bit of mischief while she is awake. However when she is sleeping, it is my crafting time.

I am not sure where this new blogging adventure is going to take me. I am just going to enjoy the journey and hope to make a few more friends along the way.

As we are just about to farewell summer I feel it is appropriate to share a few of my fav summer projects with you.


Tata :)

Jenya 

New Look 6576
Puperita @ Etsy

Kwik Sew 3775
Sew Sweet Patterns @ Etsy



Pin It

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.